We offer services of organizing, preparing, and carrying out ITOs/ICOs to both legal entities and private persons. This is a way for new high-tech projects and startups to attract investment through emission and sale of new tokens/cryptocurrencies to investors.
1. ITO LEGAL SETUP
- White paper
- Terms & Conditions
- KYC/AML Policies
- Development of the Token/Cryptocurrency sale agreement
- Due Diligence
- Legal support & consulting for the duration of an ITO/ICO
2. JURISDICTION SELECTION
- British Virgin Islands
3. FINANCIAL SUPERVISION
- Opening of an account in a European bank
- Help in opening a cryptocurrency account
- Consulting on licensing of your product
- Help in filling out applications
- Development of rules to counter money laundering
- Development of “Know your client (KYC)” procedures
- Development of rules to be applied in the case of international sanctions
The services package includes:
- Client consultation during the ITO/ICO conception phase regarding the key legal aspects of a project.
- Registration of a ready-to-go company in Estonia.
- Help in opening a bank account in Estonia or another EU country.
- Help in opening a company cryptoaccount.
- Development of a legal concept for an ITO/ICO project.
- Development of documents for an ITO/ICO:
- White Paper
- Terms and conditions
- KYC/AML Policies
- Development of a token/cryptocurrency sale agreement
- Company accounting.
- Legal guidance for the company over the course of the ICO.
- Upkeep expenses of the company having to do with payment for the legal address, secretary services, Estonian contact provision services. These expenses arise one year after the registration of the company.
- Additional legal guidance. For example, help in obtaining a VAT number in Estonia or in the EU, application for an EORI number, or in obtaining various permits and licenses for the company.
- Any other consulting or registration services of a financial or legal nature, which are not indicated to be included in the offered package.